At 250mm and 320mm that’s foldable! Hope to see them as frame kits only soon. Do not need motors/ esc/ CC3D. Those Nylon center pillars seriously need to be replaced. You can use something like these we use for our Xugongs. There are different heights, choose what you need.
– You can tell the ESC you want the motors to be clockwise or counter clockwise just by spinning it, beep and spin it in the direction you want. Done. It now spins in the direction you want.
– Built into the arms for clean look, the bad if of course, you may only be able to get parts from ImmersionRC.
– Will like the arms to fold inwards for all 4 arms to the sides of the frame and not like Alien style fold where all arms goes back in one direction. Into the frame kind of fold will allow the whole quad to be smaller when folded.
– The mobius/ Gopro anti vibration/ jello mount looks really nice.
This is one fun build by The Mrs. She took her time and meticuliously tidied up the cables. The difference between men building a quad in the team and women building it.
Men in the team are untidy and get it to fly first then worry about the looks of it. Women seems want to build it tidy from the get-go hahah
– MyRCMart RCX GF223 4-Axis Quadcopter (Barebone Frame) – 8.99 (myrcmart)
– Hobbyking KK2.1.5 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board With 6050MPU And Atmel 644PA $29.99 (hobbyking),
– FrSky D4R-II 4ch 2.4Ghz ACCST Receiver (w/telemetry) $20.09 (hobbyking),
– RCX 1306-2 2300KV Micro Outrunner Brushless Motor from myrcmart.com $8.99 per motor (myrcmart),
– 10A ESC Brushless Motor Speed Controller (SS Series / SimonK Firmware) 6.99 each (myrcmart),
– 5×3″ (3-Rotor) EPP5030 Counter Rotating Propellers $1.49 per 3 propellors: – PDU Multicopter Power Distribution Board (1-8 Connection / Blue) – $0.69
– Mobius Wide Angle B Lens ActionCam a 1080p HD Video Camera Set With Live Video Out (hobbyking)– $72.99