Updated Oct 2020
CRC Flyday is a monthly drone workshop for people who wish to start out on flying drones. It is for all beginners who are interested to take photography into the skies. Organisations and Companies have also used our workshop as a fellowship, club activity, team building event.
What will we cover:
- How to safely operate a drone
- You will fly a drone, all on your own
- Laws of drone flying in Singapore
- Recreational flying in Singapore. I can rent and fly legally?
- Commercial flying in Singapore, what you need, how much is it.
- How to pack for travel
- All drones and phones will be provided
View this post on Instagram
Great droning weather! Great people from Fashion with A Social Cause! And the absolutely fun superheroes @lookf @ispiderpool @cosked @tehsiboon! Thank you Eileen and all the wonderful kids and parents for having us and allowing us sometime after the workshop for some chat. Eileen, you are an inspiration! Keep doing what you’re doing! . . Thank you @done_with_noseblock @tamdivinity @hongkaii_ for doing all the ground videos and photos! Hope to see you again for another full fledge workshop. . . Our range of aerial equipment available at @camerarentalsingapore. We have the latest and greatest. #360 cameras, from the #Theta to the #Giroptic 360 camera and the always popular #Canon, #Nikon DSLRs, #Sony and all the #m43 cams with great lenses to match. Need #underwater cases too, we have them as well. Video cameras? Check out our #Blackmagic offerings too. #Studio lights? No problem, with #studios conveniently located. #phantom2 #instasg #phantom3 #phantom4 #dji #crcdrones #mavicpro2 #inspire1 #singapore #sony #djimavic #mavic #phantom4pro #inspire2 #mavicpro #crcflyday #fashionforasocialcause
- Our trainers are licensed drone pilot(s) who have done projects mostly in the creative/ media industry. From marathon/ runs/ MTVs, government agencies, private companies at locations like Sentosa, Gardens by the Bay and all over Singapore. We have also been featured on Airbnb Press.
- You do not need to know how to operate a drone or know any of the basics to come to our workshop.
- Past participants have been from polytechnics, photography clubs, construction companies, non profit groups whom we’ve done free of charge, financial group/ companies using it as a company event, photography enthusiasts who wish to add drone photography to their photography skills and many others.
- It is usually held on the 2nd and 3rd Wednesdays and Saturdays of each month.
- Each session is about 1.5 to 2 hours long.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you Teachers from CHIJ SJC at our CRC fly day! See you soon at Camera Rental Centre! . . We have the latest and greatest. #360 cameras, from the #insta360One to the #insta360oneX 360 camera and the always popular #Canon, #Nikon DSLRs, #Sony and all the #m43 cams with great lenses to match. Need #underwater cases too, we have them as well. Video cameras? Check out our #Blackmagic offerings too. #Studio lights? No problem, with #studios conveniently located. #mavic2 #instasg #phantom3 #phantom4 #dji #crcdrones #mavicpro2 #inspire1 #singapore #sony #djimavic #mavic #phantom4pro #inspire2 #mavicpro #crcflyday #airbnbexperiences
We usually hold the workshop at the open field between Marina South Pier and Marina Cruise Center. It is conveniently located next to a MRT station and car park available inside Marina South Pier. https://goo.gl/maps/8DTduTF4318xtJa99
- Sign up with email@example.com or call +(65) 9650 4158.
- Each pax is SGD $68.00
- A detail pre-workshop email/ message will be send to you 1-2 weeks before the workshop with more information.
After the workshop, you will be able to fly a drone safely and confidently on your own. Understand the laws in operating the drone in Singapore for recreational purposes.