Updated 10 Oct 2020
thank you for the wonderful drone workshop and we look forward to seeing you renting out our drones for your adventures locally and abroad! We hope you’ve learned something new and useful or made new friends along the way.
It’ll be swell if you post your footage on Instagram and tag us @crcdrones and hashtag #crcdrones, #crcflyday and @camerarentalsingapore or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CRC.SG. There could be small surprises to selected videos!
All our drones are Singapore registered and all records are kept on rental dates/ names/ Contact numbers, etc. You are allowed to fly the drone locally with the drone registered to us. Follow all local laws on drone flying.
Use only OneMAP at https://www.onemap.sg/ click on Drone Query for direct link > https://www.onemap.sg/main/v2/dronequery, this is the only authoritative source by the Singapore Government/ CAAS for flying your drone. Onemap is also available in Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
50% off your next rental
You are eligible for a one-time 50% discount 1 month from the date of this Fly Day, for any drone with us.
To enjoy this 50%, simply drop an email to [email protected]
- The one time 50 percent discount is non transferable. You must have attended the CRC Fly Day.
- It’s only valid for 1 month from the date of the workshop.
- This offer is non-transferable and only valid to participants who has gone through the workshop with us.
When renting, note:
- Do NOT update any firmware on the rented drones. If there is any prompt, simply close it to ignore it.
- DO NOT calibrate the drone. All drones with CRC are carefully calibrated. Calibrating it incorrectly will may cause it to flip during takeoff or go in a single direction continuously after it has taken off. Contact us if you are unsure and keep receiving the error to Calibrate the Drone.
- DO follow all laws governing the flying of drones.
Below is a short recap on flying safely:
Camera Rental Centre holds all relevant CAAS permits with qualified pilots. Wee is one of our certified pilots with CAAS.
*Those who operate without the required permits can be fined up to $20,000. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $40,000 and jailed for up to 15 months.
For details, please visit:
From 2 April 2020, drones must be registered. Please refer to https://www.caas.gov.sg/public-passengers/unmanned-aircraft/ua-regulatory-requirements/ua-registration
For batteries limit as carry-on, please refer to http://up.itcow.com/2016/03/02/lithium-based-batteries-on-planes/, do note it is accurate at time of writing/ update. You may want to double check with the airlines you are taking to your destination(s).
Thank you and we hope to see you soon at Camera Rental Centre!