Image: Josh Valcarcel/WIRED
Maybe too many Justin Biber references but you get the point. It isn’t too with these 2 wheeled scooters, iphone chargers, it’s prevalent in any quads and now, the mini quad designs. Thus, when innovative does come out at affordable prices, do support them!
Off the top of our heads, The ZUUL, Immersion RC’s Vortex, Xugong(s). The rest, we wonder whose’s copying who…
This manufacturing virality, where as soon as something is created it is immediately everywhere, isn’t unique to two-wheeled self-balancing scooters. It’s how Chinese factories make and sell everything from iPhone chargers to televisions to headphones.
thank you for the wonderful drone workshop and we look forward to seeing you renting out our drones for your adventures locally and abroad! We hope you’ve learned something new and useful or made new friends along the way.
It’ll be swell if you post your footage on Instagram and tag us @crcdrones and hashtag #crcdrones, #crcflyday and @camerarentalsingapore or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CRC.SG. There could be small surprises to selected videos!
50% off your next rental
You are eligible for a one-time 50% discount 1 month from the date of this Fly Day, for any drone with us.
To enjoy this 50%, simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The one time 50 percent discount is non transferable. You must have attended the CRC Fly Day.
- It’s only valid for 1 month from the date of the workshop.
- This offer is non-transferable and only valid to participants who has gone through the workshop with us.
When renting, note:
- Do NOT update any firmware on the rented drones. If there is any prompt, simply close it to ignore it.
- DO not calibrate the drone. All drones with CRC are carefully calibrated. Calibrating it incorrectly will may cause it to flip during takeoff or go in a single direction continuously after it has taken off. Contact us if you are unsure and keep receiving the error to Calibrate the Drone.
Below is a short recap on flying safely:
Camera Rental Centre holds all relevant CAAS permits with qualified pilots. Wee is one of our certified pilots with CAAS.
*Those who operate without the required permits can be fined up to $20,000. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $40,000 and jailed for up to 15 months.
For details, please visit
For batteries limit as carry-on, please refer to http://up.itcow.com/2016/03/02/lithium-based-batteries-on-planes/, do note it is accurate at time of writing/ update. You may want to double check with the airlines you are taking to your destination(s).
Thank you and we hope to see you soon at Camera Rental Centre!
This is a must get! We’re replacing out DJI F330 with this!