Size of it could be put-off when travelling.
By io9. Check them out.
Genuine question on the new FPV camera from FPV Factory that’s about SGD$80 at Banggood.
“Do we have to go into the menu and choose TV/ AV Out > On every single time we turn off and turn on the camera or the camera will detect via the cable that there’s a cable for FPV out present and immediately sent the video to the transmitter? The SJ4000 has this irritating problem of having to select every single time and at times, the camera is mounted nicely already and the LCD screen is blocked.”
Final answer? We don’t know and supplier don’t know either.
And you dare to keep selling it? We’ve been buying from Banggood without much problem less the SJ4000 camera they sell that cannot be upgraded on firmware, the camera will stop working and now this. So buyers beware. If you run into problem, the reply could be, “we don’t know”.
The Nighthawk 250 has another change and it’s to Naze32 this time. We picked up the Naze32 from Hobbyking. Bluetooth What you must buy, repeat MUST, when you get the Naze32 is the Bluetooth module and while at it, pick up a buzzer too, we reuse the one from our KK2 board. Once flying stable on default PID, all you need to do is change the rate for roll, pitch and yaw. Here’s ours, change from 0 to 0.50 then finally to 0.8 and you’ll be flipping with great fun without loose altitude. Android Apps
Took us a minute to decide to pay for full version. Hahaa it speaks! Lol #ezguigroundstation Btw, the other android app the Naze32 Configurator can’t see my Aux 2 that’s set to autotune. No problems with the ez gui ground station. #naze32 #cleanflight #naze32configurator @android A photo posted by =In The Course Of Work= (@itcow) on
Oh the rear leds were going crazy round and round when doing this. Finally got the flip setup nicely. #instashot #nocrop #besthobbymall #nighthawk250 #m10 #sjcam #marinabaycruisecentre #marinabay #marinasouthpier #marinaboulevard #mbccs #princesscruise #diamondprincess #hobbyking #naze32 #abusemark #afroflight
Added to the Nighthawk 250 build post.
Number One should be common sense but then that can’t be put into law…
With the amendments, the enhanced regulatory framework will:
- Prohibit the carriage of dangerous materials by unmanned aircraft, such as weapons, and any bio-chemical or radioactive material
- Prohibit the discharge of any substance from unmanned aircraft without a permit
- Require operators to obtain a permit to fly or operate an unmanned aircraft that weighs more than 7kg in total weight
- Provide for the gazetting of security-sensitive locations as “protected areas,” where overflying by unmanned aircraft or taking of photographs from unmanned aircraft are prohibited without a permit
- Prohibit the overflight of unmanned aircraft over “special event areas” declared for the venues of major events without a permit (for example, certain venues of the Southeast Asian Games 2015)
- Require operators to obtain a permit to fly or operate an unmanned aircraft within 5km of an aerodrome regardless of height, or above 200 feet beyond 5km of an aerodrome, or within a restricted or danger area
A recently release video (above) brought back memories of an article on exactly it.. back in 2011 on Wired. Enjoy.
— Chris Anderson (@chr1sa) April 7, 2015
DJI Phantom 3 is imminent and looks like indoor flight that’s uses sonar on the Inspire 1 will be on the new Phantom 3, the DJI even is tonight, 8 April 2015, Singapore time 11.30pm. 3D Robotics (3DR) is launching something new too on 13 April 2015.